Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday I was lucky enough to get my hands on a copy of Wii Fit! :D
I was in town and noticed 2 people walking around with it in Game bags. I thought they'd be doing it on a ticket basis like they did when the DS Lite was gold dust, but I thought I'd go in and try my luck anyway. There was nothing out on shelves, but I asked the assistant and he got me one from the back - the second to last one in the shop! i set it up and ran the basic test straight away, and then we both played on it in the evening. It's great fun and I think I'll get a lot out of it. It should help me get back in to shape as well, as it's hard to get out to exercise at the minute. What with yoga, and Buggyfit and now Wii Fit, I'll be a goddess in no time!

I took Joseph to be weighed this morning and he is now 13lbs 13oz at a mere 6 weeks old.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'd quite like Wii Fit, you'll have to let me know how you get on with it.