Friday, July 25, 2008



Another lovely day yesterday. We spent a couple of hours outside again - Joseph playing on the floor, while I caught up with some household admin. We then went for a nice long walk to meet Adam from work. I'm already seeing my fitness levels improve and am coping better with all the local hills (of which there are many!)

I did some research yesterday in to post natal exercise classes, and found one called Buggyfit, which really appeals. As I had a c-section I have to wait til Joseph is 8 weeks old before I can start, but he's already 5 weeks, so not too long to go.

I'm really excited to be going to the crop tomorrow, and need to spend some time this afternoon sorting out what to take. I'll take Joseph for an hour or so, to show him off, then mum will ocme and take him for a couple of hours. Hopefully I can be really productive

No comments: