Thursday, July 24, 2008

Has summer finally arrived? I hope so. I always feel so much better when the sun is shining and it's nice and warm. I went to visit my friend Sally yesterday, and we sat outside all afternoon. Both boys slept for a while, but Joseph woke up after an hour or so, and then just kicked around happily on his mat, while Sally and I chatted. Elliot seems so tiny. He is 12 days younger than Joseph, and was a nice sensible weight at birth, so still weighs 1.5lbs less than Joseph did when he was born! Their differences seem so great at this stage, but I guess before long, we'll barely notice.

I woke up this morning to lots of beautiful smiles from Joseph, which more than made up for the big smile he gave Adam when he got in last night, after being a grump for me since we got back from Sally's! We got our appointment through this morning for our 6-8 week check up, and then I guess it won't be long before Joseph has his injections. I'm not looking forward to them, but I am looking forward to being able to take him swimming afterwards.

No comments: