Friday, August 01, 2008

A lovely day yesterday, but not an especially productive one!
When we got back from the baby clinic yesterday, Joseph was fast asleep and as I didn't want to disturb, I left him in his pushchair and sat outside with him. But, by the time he was awake it was almost time to go out. I had arranged to meet a friend in Stockport for a coffee and a chat. We had a lovely time, but a bit of an adventure on the way back. We went on the train and I forgot that the doors don't open automatically, so by the time I realised I needed to press the button to get off, the train was moving on, so we missed our stop! Fortunately there was only 2 stops left til the train terminated, and it simply went back the other way, so we were pretty lucky and not too delayed!

So today I need to catch up with the housework and pop out to the Trafford Centre, which, of course, is why I'm sat here blogging ....

No comments: