Friday, September 05, 2008


3rd September 2008 - 10 weeks & 5 days - 15lbs 14oz

So it's been a while. The problem is, the longer it is since I've blogged, the longer it takes to catch up, so the harder it is to catch up!

Joseph and I went back to Leicester a couple of weeks ago, and went to the drama group's BBQ with mum & dad. It was lovely to catch up with some old friends. Since that weekend he has been sleeping through the night. Initially from 10pm to anywhere between 4am and 5am, then until around 6am or 7am for a couple of weeks. But, just as we were getting used to a full night's sleep, he's gone back to 4-5.30am again. Fortunately he's still going back to sleep after a feed, but it was a shock to the system to be getting up in the night (well it feels like it!) again.

Adam's mum and step-dad came to visit for the day, which was lovely. They hadn't seen Joseph for 6 weeks, so he had changed loads. We also went to visit my old boss in Wales, which was great. Joseph was an absolute angel in the car (3.5 hours each way, although we did stay over night), and charmed the socks off them all while we were there. Adam's dad and his new girlfriend came to see us as well, and we had a lovely meal down the pub, where, as always, Joseph slept!

I've been going to Buggyfit for several weeks now and am really enjoying it. Am feeling my fitness levels improve, and enjoying exercising outside. Unfortunately, while I was there yesterday, I had my car broken into, and my nappy bag stolen. Fortunately there was nothing of value in there, but my house keys were there, as was Joseph's red book (his health record) with our address inside, so we've had to have the locks changed. There was also a photo album of pics of Joseph, and although I still have the pics (god bless digital), I don't like the idea of someone else having them.

We've now started Baby Massage, and Rythym Time, and we are both really enjoying them.

I think that's it for now, but will try and keep up in future!

No comments: