Monday, September 15, 2008


Sunday 7th September 2008 - 11 weeks & 2 days

My little man is growing up. He now weighs 16lbs 1oz, which is almost 6lbs over his birth weight. weight gain is slowing down now though, thankfully. We have injections again today, which I am not looking forward to, but I guess it's another set out the way.

We had a lovely weekend. Shopping at the Trafford Centre on Saturday, then I went out with the girls from work on Saturday night. It was good to go out and let my hair down, although I was out later than I intended. I didn't get home til 3am! So, unsuprisingly, we took it easy yesterday, just relaxing at home.

Today we are off to Rhythym Time, so I need to make sure the little guy gets a sleep before we go.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lovely photo of you and Joseph.