Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow, technology is great! It was my birthday yesterday and I was lucky enough to receive enough money to buy myself an iPod touch. Right now I'm currently lying in the bath and using it to blog! How fab is that?! I had such a lovely day and was very spoilt but the very best present was one that couldn't be bought. My wonderful mother-in-law very kindly babysat for us while Adam took me out for a meal. It was so lovely to spend time together, just the two of us. The meal was delicious. Afterwards we met up with Adam's sister and her fiancé for a couple of drinks. Adam's step dad also played chauffeur for us so that we didn't need to worry about taxis or buses. A great night out and a very thoughtful gift for which we are both very appreciative. More to say but battery dying (too much playing!) so will leave it there.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Glad you had a good day babe - sorry I didn't see you too