Monday, June 01, 2009


11 months

In May both our cameras died, so the quality and quantity of pictures declined as we had to rely on our phones.

I went to my very first baby shower at the start of May and it was really enjoyable. I know it's very American, but it's a lovely way to spoil a mum-to-be. The shower I went to was a little bit unusual, in that baby arrived a couple of weeks early so joined us at the baby shower! He was such a cutie and very tiny, just over half of Joseph's birth weight.

A week after we saw dad, he flew out to join mum for her last two weeks in New Zealand and together they came home on the 15th. Joseph and I went down to see them the following day, as I had missed mum so much. It was lovely to have them both back, and mum enjoyed seeing Joseph as he had grown up so much while she had been gone.

No comments: