Sunday, July 15, 2007

Whoops, I didn't realise how long it had been since I last posted!

This living apart lark is really beginning to take its toll now. The travelling too and from seems never ending (my poor car!) and the weekends seem so short. There is so much to organise with the new house, but nothing we can do until it is legally ours. Fortunately this is getting quite close now. At least, we think it is, the solicitors seem able to communicate only by post, which is getting pretty frustrating now.

I was putting off starting to pack until the flat had sold, but we have only had the one viewing so far, which is pretty disappointing. So I've given up waiting and made a start - there is loads of stuff to sort, and plenty to freecycle/eBay.

Well, I seem to have wasted most of my afternoon/evening messing about with Facebook so I should probably go and do something useful now!

2 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Hang in there Claire ... I'm sure the 'end' is in sight now!!! :D

Eleni Gratsia said...

BTW, Tag ... you ROCK!! Check out my blog!!